A few months ago, I posted a recipe on my Best Vanilla Buttercream Icing and it was a hit!! I pinned it to Pinterest and the pin blew up! With Christmas around the corner, baking season is in full swing, so I thought I would share my Best Chocolate Buttercream Icing Recipe, and hopefully you can use it this holiday season! I mean, who doesn’t need a good chocolate buttercream frosting recipe, right?!
- 1 stick of Softened Unsalted Butter
- 4 cups of Confectioners Sugar
- ½ cup of Cocoa Powder
- 3 tsp of Vanilla
- 3 TBS of Heavy Whipping Cream
- Start off by whipping your softened Unsalted Butter, vanilla, 1 TSP of Heavy Whipping Cream and 1 cup of Confectioner sugar together on low. Continue to add one cup of sugar and 1 TBS of heavy whipping cream until you have creamed all ingredients together.
- *Please note the recipe has a dairy products in it, therefor this frosting will need to be refrigerated.
I hope you enjoy this recipe and share is with your friends and family. Let me know if there are any other icing recipes you would like to see!
What is your favorite icing flavor? Leave it in the comments below!